3172 E. Ponce de Leon Ave.
Scottdale, Georgia 30079
The East Ponce Industrial Arts Building is 8,000 square foot building located at the intersection of East Ponce De Leon Ave and the Paloma Drive. In the heart of the “Rail Arts District”.The area boasts some of the city’s largest community art studios, relocated Buckhead galleries, and dozens of individual studios for visual and performing arts.The building features a diverse mix of tenants and spaces. There are artist and dance studios, offices, industrial warehouses, and retail suites.
East Ponce Industrial Arts Building – Logo pack for download
Property Type: Industrial/Office/Retail
Building Size: 8,000 SF
Space Available: NO VACANCY 2,833 SF
For information on any of the available properties please contact Justin Dinerman at the Dinerman Group:
- Suite A – 1031 square feet – LIFELINE ANIMAL PROJECT
- Suite B – 792 Square feet – SUGAR SPUN FUN CUSTOM PASTRIES & CONFECTIONS
- Suite C – 933 Square feet – – NEVA OPET HAND CRAFTS BAGS & ACCESSORIES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Suite D – 422 square feet – JEWELRY & METALSMITHING
- Suite E – 1474 square feet – MEI ZHONG YANG STYLE TAIJIQUAN
- Suite F – 320 square feet – TAPMANIA DANCE STUDIO
- Suite G – 320 square feet – PAINT LOVE CONNECTING ARTISTS & NONPROFITS
- Suite H – 1900 square feet – PLEASANT HUGH COMMERCIAL ART STUDIO